A new era began on March 3rd with the AMR21 - Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One™ Team’s 2021 F1® World Championship competitor.
The launch event took place in The Vault, an immersive virtual experience that played host to the historic moment when Aston Martin unveiled its first Grand Prix car since the DBR5 which was raced by Roy Salvadori and Maurice Trintignant in the 1960 British Grand Prix. In a striking green livery, recognising the brand’s traditional racing colours and a silver embossed Collector’s Edition poster.
- Inspired by the key theme of the AMR21 launch
- Specially produced by Automobilist for the launch of Aston Martin F1 car 2021
- Each poster is uniquely numbered
- Finished with a hot-foil silver embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One™ Team
ASTON MARTIN COGNIZANT F1™ TEAM - A NEW ERA BEGINS - 2021 | COLLECTOR’S EDTN
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.