In the hands of Walter Röhrl, the Audi Quattro won the Monte in 1984 and the German, with Christian Geistdörfer in the hot seat, is also credited with giving this fabulous car its final victory in the 1985 San Remo Rally. In total, the Quattro took two world titles and won 23 rallies.
This may seem a small feat now, but rallying back in the days, especially in Group B was something else altogether.
- Designed and developed in close cooperation with Audi, WRC and the two iconic rally driver duo of Walter Röhrl and Christian Geistdörfer
- Special edition of 1000 pieces only
- A percentage of proceeds from the sale of this poster will be donated to Paris Brain Institute
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube.
- Officially Licensed Product | Walter Röhrl and Christian Geistdörfer
AUDI QUATTRO S1 – LEAP – WALTER RÖHRL & CHRISTIAN GEISTDÖRFER - SAN REMO 1985
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.