Available only by special customer order while stocks last.
One of motor-racing’s most unusual circuits hosted its inaugural race 100 years ago on 24th September 1921. AVUS, located on the outskirts of Berlin, became famed for the steep 43-degree banking introduced in 1936, and its high average lap speed, owing to it effectively being two drag strips.
Just to contextualise the steepness of the banking, the recent F1 host circuit of Zandvoort, with its brand new banking at turns 3 and 14, are a mere 19-degrees.
- A special edition to mark the 100th Anniverary of the AVUS track, famed for its 43-degrees banking and super speeds
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Special Offer: With the purchase of this Collector’s Edition, receive another AVUS poster as a gift - for a limited time only.
AVUS - 100TH ANNIVERSARY - 24 SEPTEMBER 2021 | COLLECTOR’S EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.