This blue Ford GT40 poster from the Colors of Speed collection features a car that was designed in the 1960s specifically to beat Ferrari and beat Ferrari is exactly what it did. However, the Ford GT40 ended up having a greater impact on motorsport history than anyone could have anticipated. In 1966, the Mk.II version of the car dominated the 24 hours of Le Mans, finishing first, second and third and continued to win the race for the next three years.
Our Colors of Speed collection shows off the most recognizable legends in automotive history, featured in their typical race colors. All posters are created using high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction, which makes them eye-catching in any environment.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
FORD GT40 - BLUE - 24H LE MANS - 1966 - COLORS OF SPEED POSTER
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.