Automobilist has released Helmet Design Poster featuring former Formula 1 driver turned presenter, commentator, and journalist David Coulthard. Created in partnership with Coulthard to celebrate his career with 13 wins, 62 podiums, and 2001 Vice-World Championship Title.
The Design Poster features the very same Arai helmet he wore at the infamous 2000 French Grand Prix he won with the West McLaren Mercedes, the team he raced for from 1997 to 2004.
The blue and white striped saltire helmet, set on the same background, pay homage to his birthplace of Scotland.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Expands Automobilist's signature Helmet Collection
- Features David Coulthard's helmet from 2000 Formula 1 French Grand Prix he won
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | David Coulthard
David Coulthard Helmet Poster
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.