The Ferrari 250 GTO featured on this blue car poster took part in some of the most well renowned races of all time, and in 1964 it finished strong in the Targa Florio – one of the toughest endurance events in the world. Uniquely, the car was painted blue and yellow to represent its Swedish driver, Ulf Norinder.
Few cars are held in such high regard as the Ferrari 250 GTO. Created between 1962-1964 by a team led by Giotto Bizzarrini, each buyer of the 39 produced had to be personally approved by Enzo Ferrari – and today, the prestige has only intensified.
In order to do a car like this justice, we’ve used a luxurious, thick paper stock – and limited the production run, just like the 250 GTO itself.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Features silver embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
Ferrari 250 GTO - Blue - Targa Florio - 1964 - Collector's Edition
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.