Few cars are held in such high regard as the Ferrari 250 GTO. Created between 1962-1964 by a team led by Giotto Bizzarrini, each buyer of the 39 produced had to be personally approved by Enzo Ferrari. The car has a great history in the Le Mans 24 Hours race, winning its class in 1962. But Le Mans can also break your heart and, that same year, this Number 20 GTO in our poster, in the hands of F1 drivers Masten Gregory (here at the wheel) and Innes Ireland, retired 15 hours into the race.
In order to do a car like this justice, we’ve used a luxurious, thick paper stock – and limited the production run, just like the 250 GTO itself.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Features gold embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
Ferrari 250 GTO - Green - 24h Le Mans - 1962 - Collector's Edition
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.