Few cars are held in such high regard as the Ferrari 250 GTO. Created between 1962-1964 by a team led by Giotto Bizzarrini, each buyer of the 39 produced had to be personally approved by Enzo Ferrari – and today, the prestige has only intensified. Rather fittingly, the car is synonymous with one of the most famous races in history: the 24 hours of Le Mans. And in 1962, it dominated the leaderboard, which is why the race has become the subject of our poster.
In order to do a car like this justice, we’ve used a luxurious, thick paper stock – and limited the production run, just like the 250 GTO itself.
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Features gold embossing
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | 24H Le Mans
Ferrari 250 GTO - Red - 24h Le Mans - 1962 - Collector's Edition
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.