A victorious race and 5 titles - simply put, this was the result at the end of the French Grand Prix in 2002.
Schumacher drove into the 10th race of the season with a seemingly unassailable lead but was handed a drive-through penalty for crossing the white pit lane exit line after his tyre change on lap 26 which dropped him to third. No one would have bet on him sealing his fifth Drivers’ crown that day. But that’s exactly what happened.
Never had the championship been decided so early and it meant Schumacher equalled Juan Manuel Fangio’s tally of five championship wins.
- Specially designed and created to celebrate Michael Schumacher’s winning season with the Ferrari F2002
- Exclusive edition of 500 pieces only, uniquely numbered
- Hot-foil golden embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Ferrari | Keep Fighting Foundation
FERRARI F2002 - MICHAEL SCHUMACHER - FRENCH GRAND PRIX - 2002 | COLLECTOR’S EDTN
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.