For a five-times world champion, it was a surprising statistic that Michael Schumacher had only won his home race at the Hockenheimring just once in 1995. In 2002, he put that right, routing the opposition to win as he pleased from pole position in his Ferrari F2002.
It was the first year of the new shorter, safer Hockenheim, without those long high speed straights through the forests, so the Schumi army was packed in to the Motodrom section to roar its approval. The Drivers’ World Championship had already been sealed in the previously race at Magny-Cours and this win was simply the icing on the cake.
- Specially designed and created to celebrate Michael Schumacher’s winning season with the Ferrari F2002
- Exclusive edition of 1000 pieces only, uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Ferrari | Keep Fighting Foundation
FERRARI F2002 - MICHAEL SCHUMACHER - GERMAN GRAND PRIX - 2002 | LIMITED EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.