The Ford GT40 was designed in the 1960s specifically to beat Ferrari, a motivation also captured in a Hollywood film featuring the 24H of Le Mans, 1966. But the Ford GT40’s impact on motorsport ended up being far greater than either company anticipated. In 1966, the MK II version of the car dominated the 24 hours of Le Mans, finishing first, second and third… and variations of the GT40 continued with the winning ways for the next three years.This poster features the yellow-colored Alan Mann Racing Ltd. GT40 driven by Sir John Whitmore and Frank Gardner in ‘66.
- Specially designed and created to celebrate all three podium finishes by Ford at 24H of Le Mans in 1966
- Exclusive edition of 500 pieces only
- Uniquely numbered featuring hot-foil golden embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | 24H Le Mans
FORD GT40 - XGT-1 - 24H LE MANS - 1966 | COLLECTOR’S EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.