While Istanbul hosted Formula 1’s first foray into the borders of Eastern Europe and Asia, the region is now regularly represented on the calendar by Azerbaijan. Baku is a street circuit, but extremely different in nature. At just over 6 kilometres, it is much longer and the main straight is very long indeed, encouraging overtaking as cars are able to run side by side. Some parts of the track rush past Baku’s medieval city walls, featuring sections such as the City Gate and the old city, a renowned World Heritage site.
- F1® Event Poster featuring the FORMULA 1 AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX 2021
- Special edition of 1000 pieces only
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Formula 1
FORMULA 1 AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX 2021| LIMITED EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.