Last year, a traditional F1 venue hosted a Grand Prix for the first time. How can that be? In an effort to boost the number of races, Austria’s Red Bull Ring was home to two races on consecutive Sundays, one of them being the newly named Styrian Grand Prix.
Surely one of the most scenic settings for a motor race, the track sits in a natural bowl in the Styrian hills and once again this year, will feature a fortnight of Formula 1 action, starting with the Styrian Grand Prix, the race name that made its debut in 2020.
At just over 4.3 kilometres in length, the track is one of the shortest and also one of the quickest, with a lap taking just over a minute in a Formula 1 car.
- F1® Event Poster featuring the FORMULA 1 BWT GROSSER PREIS DER STEIERMARK 2021
- Special edition of 1000 pieces only
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Formula 1®
FORMULA 1 BWT GROSSER PREIS DER STEIERMARK 2021 | LIMITED EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.