As Formula 1 completes seven decades of racing, this range of 8 special artworks has each one dedicated to a decade of racing from the 1950s to the present day, plus an additional one looking to the future of the sport. In the Sixties, Formula 1 had its own revolutionary and his early masterpiece would run riot on the race tracks of the world. The man was Colin Chapman and the masterpiece was his 1962 creation, the Lotus 25 Formula 1 car. Chapman with Team Lotus was part of the English “garagiste” movement that focussed on producing less powerful but lighter and more agile mid-engined machines. Jim Clark took pole position at six of the nine races in 1962, winning three of them, including his maiden F1 victory at Spa-Francorchamps in the Lotus 25, and romped to his first world title the next year.
- Specially designed and created by Automobilist for Formula 1® in celebration of the completion of Seven Decades of Racing
- Exclusively limited to only 2020 pieces, uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Also available as Collector's Edition
- Officially Licensed Product | Formula 1®
FORMULA 1® DECADES - 60s Team Lotus | Collector's Edition
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.