As Formula 1 completes seven decades of racing, this range of 8 special artworks has each one dedicated to a decade of racing from the 1950s to the present day, plus an additional one looking to the future of the sport. The stars of the 1973 season were Jackie Stewart and his car, the Elf Tyrrell-Ford 006 car. Tyrrell, founded by Ken Tyrrell, started racing in 1958 and started building its own cars in 1970. The team experienced its greatest success in the early 1970s, when it won three Drivers' Championships and one Constructors' Championship with Jackie Stewart. In deference to the principal sponsor, the Elf fuel company, the car was painted in French racing blue.
- Specially designed and created by Automobilist for Formula 1® in celebration of the completion of Seven Decades of Racing
- Exclusively limited to only 2020 pieces, uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Also available as Collector's Edition
- Officially Licensed Product | Formula 1®
FORMULA 1® DECADES - 70s Tyrrell | Limited Edition
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.