After a one year break, the country that gave us the title ‘Grand Prix’ to ascribe to Formula 1 races is back on the calendar for 2021. When the Paul Ricard circuit, named after its designer, was first opened in 1970 it was one of the safest and most modern racing facilities in the world, its standout feature being the very long and incredibly fast Mistral straight, named after the vicious wind that blows inland from the Mediterranean. The fearsome Mistral straight has been slowed on safety grounds and the run-off areas are its most obvious visual feature, painted in the colours of France’s tricolor flag, which feature in this beautiful Limited Edition for the 2021 French Grand Prix.
- F1® Event Poster featuring the FORMULA 1 EMIRATES GRAND PRIX DE FRANCE 2021
- Special edition of 1000 pieces only
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Formula 1
FORMULA 1 EMIRATES GRAND PRIX DE FRANCE 2021 | LIMITED EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.