Hyundai’s cool quartet of drivers has taken the team across challenging terrains and to season highs. Four drivers, each with his own Collector’s Edition poster, comprises a special celebratory series created with Hyundai Motorsport.
The cool and unflappable behind the wheel, Thierry Neuville, was born in the province of Liège and began rallying while still in his teens. 13 rally wins and 5-times runners up, including a second-place finish in 2019 that gave the Hyundai Shell Mobis World Rally Team its maiden manufacturers’ championship crown.
Neuville’s i20 Coupe WRC is in the middle of a rally jump, set on the Belgian national flag colours with his name embossed in a special red foil.
- Specially designed and created Drivers’ series of Hyundai Motorsport in WRC
- Exclusive edition of 500 pieces only, uniquely numbered
- Hot-foil red embossing of Thierry Neuville’s name and golden embossing of his featured rally
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Hyundai Motorsport
HYUNDAI MOTORSPORT - RALLYE MONTE CARLO 2020 - THIERRY NEUVILLE
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.