It was a knife-edge battle for the WRC Manufacturers’ Crown with just reigning champions Hyundai Motorsport heading to Italy only 7 points the leaders. Hyundai fielded Thierry Neuville, Ott Tänak and Dani Sordo, all of whom have scored event victories this season.
Neuville won the opening round at Rallye Monte-Carlo, Tänak scored on home ground in Estonia and Sordo claimed a second consecutive success in Sardinia. From mountains to asphalt, as the drivers gave it their best to bring home the manufacturers’ title, Automobilist presents a winning poster exemplifying the effort, trials and tribulations en route to two back-to-back Manufacturers’ titles
- Specially designed and created Drivers’ series of Hyundai Motorsport in WRC
- Exclusive edition of 1000 pieces only, uniquely numbered
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Hyundai Motorsport
HYUNDAI MOTORSPORT - WRC MANUFACTURERS’ CHAMPIONS 2019/2020* | LIMITED EDITI
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.