Even before he made his Formula 1 debut with the Toleman team in 1984, it was clear to those in the sport that Ayrton Senna had a special talent. Just how special became clear in the second race of his second season, when he won the 1985 Portuguese Grand Prix in the Renault-powered Lotus 97T.
Automobilist’s latest series of four re-create one of the greatest F1 drives of all time from arguably the greatest driver of all time.
- Specially designed to celebrate Ayrton Senna’s first win in Estoril
- Limited edition of 2000 pieces only; each poster is uniquely numbered
- Special Gold Embossed layer
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube.
- Officially Licensed Product | Classic Team Lotus | Ayrton Senna Foundation
Lotus 97T - Ayrton Senna - Rainmaster - Estoril, 1985 | Collector’s Edition
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.