In atrociously wet conditions in the race, it only took Senna about 15 laps to shake off all his pursuers, with what would become his trademark superiority in the wet, controlled yet quick, always in the highest gear possible to avoid wheelspin. By the end of the race, at the wheel of the black and gold Lotus, he had lapped the entire field at least once, with the exception of the second placed driver.
And the rest, as they say, is history!
- Specially designed to celebrate Ayrton Senna’s first win in Estoril
- Limited edition of 2000 pieces only; each poster is uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube.
- Officially Licensed Product | Classic Team Lotus | Ayrton Senna Foundation
Lotus 97T - Ayrton Senna - The First Win - Estoril, 1985 | Limited Edition
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.