Radford unveils the Type 62-2 sportscar at a star-studded event at the Lyon Air Museum in Orange County, California. The Lotus Type 62-2 coachbuilt by Radford is limited to just 62 examples worldwide, with each model built precisely to its individual owner’s desired specification. The company was borne out of inspiration by the legendary British coachbuilding company of the same name, which once built cars for a celebrity clientele that included all four of The Beatles.
- Design and exterior inspired by the Lotus Type 62’s design purity - a coachbuilt homage to a beautiful 1960s race car
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces only
- Designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Radford
Lotus Type 62-2 - Coachbuilt by Radford - Gold Leaf - 2021 | Limited Edition
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.