Built by long-time Ford campaigners M-Sport, this Puma crossover is powered by the current 1.6 litre turbocharged petrol engine, running on sustainable fossil-free fuel, but it gets a 134 hp boost from a hybrid electric motor. Not only is this new Rally1 car a sign of the World Rally Championship’s commitment to a more environmentally friendly form of motor sport, the cars themselves should be faster, but safer too thanks to stringent new rules relating to the safety cell around the driver and co-driver.
- Features the newly released M-Sport Puma Hybrid Rally1 WRC Contender for 2022
- Special edition of 1000 pieces only
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | M-Sport Ford
M-SPORT FORD PUMA HYBRID RALLY1 WRC - 2022 | LIMITED EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.