Because the original road car owed much of its design to racing, converting the F1 into the GTR was not too complex: cooling ducts, a large rear wing, carbon brake discs and other racing components were added, while the interior was stripped of all its luxury appointments including the air conditioning!
The central seating position for the driver was retained as were the upward opening doors. Over the next couple of years, the car was further modified to remain competitive, racing in the BPR Global GT series, the FIA GT Championship, the All Japan Grand Touring Championship and of course the Le Mans 24 Hours.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Collector’s edition of 500 pieces only, each uniquely numbered
- Finished with a hot-foil silver embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially licensed product | McLaren | 24H Le Mans
MCLAREN F1 GTR - FAMILY | COLLECTOR'S EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.