When Lando Norris got into his MCL35M the weekend in Monaco, who knew he would end up with a stunning podium finish, kitted in a special outfit, settling into McLaren adorning a unique livery. The occasion? McLaren was bringing the iconic blue and orange colours of Gulf Oil back to Formula 1 with a special one-off livery to mark their deep partnership. Incidentally, the British team’s initial association with Gulf dates-back to the days of team founder Bruce McLaren.
- Specially designed and created to mark a special livery created by McLaren Racing to celebrate their partnership with Gulf Oil International
- Features Lando Norris with a stunning view of the MCL35M
- Limited edition of 5000 pieces only, uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high-quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | McLaren Racing
MCLAREN X GULF - LANDO NORRIS - 2021 - HORIZONTAL | LIMITED EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.