Automobilist, in cooperation with Scuderia Ferrari, has created a series of design posters to capture one of the most historic moments of Formula 1 history, and Michael Schumacher’s favourite and most crucial victory: his title-clinching win at Japanese GP with his Ferrari F1-2000.
This design poster celebrates this extraordinary accomplishment and honors Michael Schumacher’s 50th birthday by featuring his 2000-season helmet. It has been recreated in awe-inspiring detail using 3D-modelling and 3D-scanning of the actual helmet, and took our team of specialist artists, technicians and designers several months to complete.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild the helmet from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
Michael Schumacher Helmet Poster
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.