The 1953 Panamerica was more purgatory than pleasure for drivers who tackled the 3000 kilometre four-day race through some of the most inhospitable parts of Mexico. Porsche, already known for their reliability, had several cars entered, but many retired, left at the side of the road, covered in red dust. Capturing one such pair is this poster featuring the Porsche 356 SL with Guillermo Suhr Contreas and Oscar Alfonso at the helm of car #153. However, a Porsche did win its class.
- Specially designed and co-created series with Porsche
- Exclusive edition of 356 pieces only
- Uniquely numbered featuring hot-foil blue embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
Porsche 356 SL - Past - Carrera PanAmericana - 1953 | Collector’s Edition
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.