There’s a tiger on the prowl and whilst it didn’t quite make it to the chequered flag, some cars and liveries are an eternal celebration. The version in this Limited Edition, with its striking “tiger” livery is depicted at the 1967 Sebring 12 Hours where it retired after 138 laps. At the wheel was the flamboyant amateur, Ed Hugus along with John Cannon.
● Specially designed and co-created series with Porsche
● Limited edition of 1000 pieces only, each piece is uniquely numbered
● Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
● Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
● Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
● Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
PORSCHE 906 - 12 HOURS OF SEBRING - 1967 | LIMITED EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.