Down the finishing order of the 1970 12-hours of Sebring was Porsche 906 driven by Dr Merv Rosen and Stephen Behr. The Porsche 906 endurance racer had an interesting history, as a lighter and faster evolution of the 904. It was lighter because of its fibreglass bodywork and was generally powered by a 2 litre flat-6 engine, although it made the occasional outing with a flat-8 under bonnet.
● Specially designed and co-created series with Porsche
● Limited edition of 1000 pieces only, each piece is uniquely numbered
● Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
● Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
● Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
● Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
PORSCHE 906 - 12 HOURS OF SEBRING - 1970 | LIMITED EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.