The 1973 Daytona 24 Hours featured in this special series of Porsche posters was a historic moment for the Zuffenhausen marque as the win was the first major international victory for a 911-based car. It was a race of attrition and the bigger faster cars that were favourite to win gradually dropped out or ran into problems, but the reliable 911 just kept going and was leading when the sun came up the Brumos car was in the lead. Variations on this theme would go on to dominate sports car racing for a long time. And Porsche has won the Daytona classic no fewer than 18 times.
- Specially designed and co-created series with Porsche
- Exclusive edition of 911 pieces only
- Uniquely numbered featuring hot-foil blue embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
Porsche 911 Carrera RSR - Past - Daytona - 1973 | Collector’s Edition
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.