Marking the 50th Anniversary of Porsche’s first win at Le Mans in 1970 is the poster that takes you back to that famous victory. Porsche and Le Mans: it goes together like salt and pepper, like a horse and carriage. The German marque has won the world’s most famous endurance race no fewer than 19 times. This car gave Porsche its first overall wins at the 24 hours of Le Mans, and became revered for its high power output with speeds in excess of 220mph.
- Specially designed and co-created series with Porsche
- Exclusive edition of 917 pieces only
- Uniquely numbered featuring hot-foil golden embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Officially Licensed Product | 24h Le Mans
Porsche 917 KH - Past - 24h Le Mans - 1970 | Collector’s Edition
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.