If someone were to make a list of the greatest race cars of all time, the Porsche 917 would almost certainly be on it. The 1969 car is revered for its high power output and speeds in excess of 220 mph and it gave Porsche its first overall wins at the world famous 24 Hours of Le Mans endurance race in 1970, and then again in 1971.
This 2019 Unique & Limited Edition poster celebrates the 50th anniversary of Porsche 917 by featuring the 1971 Le Mans-winning #22 Martini Livery 917K car with an embossed layer of silver foil lettering and is exclusively limited to just 917 pieces.
- Unique & Limited Edition featuring a silver pressed layer, exclusively limited to 917 pieces
- Celebrates 50 years of Porsche 917
- 24 Hours of Le Mans Official Licensed Product, exclusively marked with a limited-edition production badge
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
Porsche 917 - Martini - 24H Le Mans - 1971 | Collector's Edition
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.