Automobilist partnered with three times FIA World Champion Petter Solberg to create this poster as a celebration, when the Norwegian headed to his final rally in 2019, the Wales Rally GB. In a year that has been relatively quiet for rallying with the global health pandemic, the special edition poster is now being offered in an upgraded avatar in partnership with WRC, to loyal fans and supporters of the sport.
In this Design Poster, the silhouette of the Norwegian driver has been created in the same colours as his famous Subaru Impreza WRC, recreated in 3D by Automobilist’s team of artists. The win in 2003, which crowned him World Championship, has been immortalised in our poster. A decade later , Solberg added two FIA World Rallycross Championship titles to his impressive list of achievements.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild the car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially licensed product | Petter Solberg | WRC
SUBARU IMPREZA WRC 2003 - PETTER SOLBERG - POSTER
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.