The Williams name is inextricably linked with Formula 1 history and even though family involvement has now been relinquished, the squad continues to fight with the ambition of rekindling its glory days. Fresh investment and a revitalised atmosphere are the perfect tools Williams Racing has in its armoury to re-emerge as a Formula 1 contender once more.
This Collector’s Edition captures 3 iconic cars from the history of the team - the first, March-Ford 761, one of the most successful with Nigel Mansell at the wheel of an FW14B and the car representing the current season.
- Specially designed and created on the occasion of Williams’ 750th race, Monaco Grand Prix 2021
- Exclusive edition of 750 pieces only, uniquely numbered
- Hot-foil white and silver embossing including the unique 750 Grands Prix logo
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Williams Racing
WILLIAMS RACING - 750 GRANDS PRIX | COLLECTOR’S EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.