As the name implies, FW14B car was an evolution of the FW14 and simply blitzed both 1992 titles, sealing them by the Hungarian Grand Prix, the 11th round of 16 that year!
En route to these successes the FW14B set numerous records, only once being classified outside of the points at a time when only the top six were scored. In 32 starts, FW14B claimed 10 wins, nine second and two third places, 15 poles and 10 fastest laps.
- Specifically designed and created to celebrate the Williams FW14B Formula One car
- Limited edition of 500 pieces only, uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube. Shipping rates.
- Officially Licensed Product | Williams Racing
WILLIAMS RACING - FW14B - F1® WORLD DRIVERS' & CONSTRUCTORS' CHAMPION - 1992
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.