You don’t need to be a professional talent-spotter to know that George Russell is destined for great things. The word “win” leaps off the page constantly in any biography of the Englishman.
The youngster from Kings Lynn (UK) first raced single-seaters in 2014, winning the Formula 3 championship three years later, with the Formula 2 crown coming his way in 2018, at the end of his first year in the category and an F1 debut with Williams in 2019. Celebrating the man whose motto is “if in doubt, go flat out”.
- Specially designed and created to celebrate George Russell and the FW43B
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces only, uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Williams Racing
WILLIAMS RACING - GEORGE RUSSELL - 2021 | LIMITED EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.