As Williams Racing becomes only the third in the sport’s history to participate in 750 Grands Prix, Automobilist celebrates the incredible journey of the organisation founded by Sir Frank Williams and Sir Patrick Head in 1977. The March-Ford 761 that raced in 1977 was a culmination of Sir Frank Williams’ keenness to re-enter Formula 1 with a new venture combined with Patrick Nève’s sponsorship from a Belgian brewery and a slightly shaky March 761 all began. All of these factors heralding a new era!
- Specially designed and created on the occasion of Williams’ 750th race, Monaco Grand Prix 2021
- Features the unique 750 Grands Prix logo
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Williams
WILLIAMS RACING - MARCH-FORD 761 - 1977 | LIMITED EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.