1973 - the year it all officially began. As Rally Monte-Carlo raced to a start in the snowy winter month of January, little could we imagine that the sport would capture our imagination for 47 years and go strong. With the FIA World Rally Championship 50th year round the corner (2022), Automobilist revisits the Championship for Manufacturers and presents 47 cars that have braved all odds, climates, surfaces and courses to take top rallying honours.
- Specially designed and created to celebrate the completion of 47 WRC seasons
- Limited to 1973 pieces only
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Officially Licensed Product | FIA World Rally Championship
WRC Constructors’ Champions 1973-2019 - 47th Anniversary | Limited Edition
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.