Presenting the second in a series of posters designed to celebrate the Championship for Manufacturers and those who managed to hold off the rest of the pack.
1973 - the year it all officially began. As Rally Monte-Carlo raced to a start in the snowy winter month of January, little could we imagine that the sport would capture our imagination for 48 years and go strong. With the FIA World Rally Championship 50th year round the corner (2022), presenting 48 cars that have braved all odds, climates, surfaces and courses to take top rallying honours.
- The second in a series of posters to commemorate the upcoming 50th Anniversary of WRC in 2022
- Limited to 1973 pieces only
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | FIA World Rally Championship
WRC CONSTRUCTORS’ CHAMPIONS 1973-2020 - 48TH ANNIVERSARY | LIMITED EDITION
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.